5 Heroines who are not getting what they deserve
1 month ago | By harshapagilla
We all think movie star life is a flower bed, they got stardom overnight. But we often forget the fact there are so many years struggle to achieve that one night. People simply say talent is just enough to become a movie star but it's not enough to succeed in this field. Luck is one of the prime factors in this business. Here are the 5 actresses who were loaded full of talent but not getting offers.
1. Shalini Pandey: Arjun Reddy, movie which shook the entire country with a beautiful love story of an angry guy. It collected lots of money loads of money in both languages and being remade in Tamil also. Vijay Devarakonda became a superstar in Tollywood and female lead Shalini Pandey did a tremendous job in portraying Preethi. But where is she now? apart from a small role in Mahanati and Kalyan Ram's 118 she haven't done another film in Telugu. Theatre actor turned to a movie star, Shalini struggled so much to break into movies. Her parents opposed her not to become an actor, she even left her home and moved to Mumbai to achieve her dream. In Mumbai, she shared a room with two guys and tried to pursue an acting career by doing theatre plays. Finally, she got an offer in Telugu film Arjun Reddy and we all know what she delivered. But still, she didn't have offers from Tollywood. Hope she gets what she deserves.
2. Divyansha Kaushik: One of the 2019's Tollywood blockbuster Majili. Chai-Sam chemistry worked out one more time on the silver screen. It is the biggest hit in Naga Chaitanya's career. They both did extraordinary acting. But there is another role which is key to the story "Anshu". Divyansha Kaushik as Anshu was a heartthrob for guys. Everyone loved her character and Divyansh became an instant crush of a lot of guys. But we didn't hear from her after Majili, and we don't have any clue why she is not getting offers from other movies.
3. Nivetha Thomas: Nani is one of the finest actors of Tollywood and others disappear when Nani is on the frame. But in Gentleman and Ninnu Kori, Nivetha Thomas stole the show. She was amazing in both movies and considered one of the finest actresses of this generation. For her debut film Gentleman, she received SIIMA's best debut actor-female. Nivetha started as a child actress, acting in the popular Sun TV serial My Dear Bootham and starred in supporting roles in Tamil movies. Though she has immense talent, she is doing just 2-3 movies per year.
4. Aditi Rao Hydari: Aditi started her career in 2006 in Malayalam film Prajapathi and went on to Bollywood. She starred in films like Delhi 6, Rockstar, Murder 2, Boss but didn't receive many offers. After that, she came back to the south film industry and bagged two Maniratnam films, Cheliya and Nawab. In 2018 she made her Telugu debut with Sammohanam and people were mesmerized with her charm on screen. No matter how hard she tried, still not getting offers.
5. Regina Cassandra: Another actress who is struggling for a long time is none other than Regina Cassandra. Regina started anchoring when she was nine for Splash, a kids' channel and then moved on to work in commercials. Aged 16, she shot for her first film, Kanda Naal Mudhal in 2005. In 2012 she made her Telugu debut with SMS opposite to Sudheer Babu. Regina performed well in every opportunity she got like Routine Love Story, Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham, Subramanyam for sale and so on. Recent flick Evaru boosted her energy but still not getting as many offers she deserves.
Not only above 5 actresses, but there are also so many talented ladies who are not getting opportunities like Chi La Sow fame Ruhani Sharma, ABCD fame Rukshar Dhillon and so on. Directors should seriously think of casting them for their films and encourage new talent.
Written By: Harsha Pagilla
Note: 9by10.com takes no responsibility for the content or accuracy of the above news articles. The news articles and posts do not represent 9by10's opinions nor can we guarantee that the reporting therein is completely factual. Please visit the source responsible for the item in question to report any concerns you may have regarding content or accuracy.